Tuatha Skellig Michael 2023 Draw – Terms & Conditions
1. By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 12.00 (noon) GMT+1 on Tuesday, 6th June 2023 (06/06/2023). One (1) winner will be selected at random by Tuatha on Tuesday, 6th June, at 15.00 GMT+1 and the winner will be notified on or close to this date.
2. The winner of the competition will receive two (2) tickets to visit Skellig Michael on Sunday, 25th June 2023. This date is non-transferable. The winner will also receive one (1) double room accommodation at a hotel located on Valencia Island for Saturday, 24th June 2023. This date is non-transferable.
3. Winners must be a current member of Tuatha both at the time of entry and time of the Tour (whether monthly or annual).
4. Winners are responsible for arriving at Portmagee Harbour, Co. Kerry, Ireland, before 8am on 25th June 2023, and are responsible for all costs incurred to and from this location.
5. Two (2) runners up will be selected at random by Tuatha on Tuesday, 6th June, at 15.00 GMT+1. The first runner up will receive two (2) signed guidebooks. The second runner up will receive one (1) signed guidebook.
6.The competition is open to all new and existing members of Tuatha. Only one entry per member will be accepted.
7. Tuatha – operating as a subsidiary of Abarta Heritage – will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
8. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Abarta Heritage’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
9. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Abarta Heritage shall not be liable under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
10. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
11. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond Tuatha and Abarta Heritage’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these Terms and Conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice. Such circumstances may include adverse weather conditions, the cancellation of the boat, or unexpected closure of the island. Where possible, an alternative tour on the mainland will take place (weather permitting).
12. Tuatha’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner’s name may be posted on the social media profiles of Tuatha and Abarta Heritage after the winner has been selected.
Our contact details for the purpose of the giving of notices under the Agreement are:
11/12 PETER STREET
|Telephone:||+353 52 618 9468|
Last Updated: May 2023